A great tan makes you look healthy and beautiful, but make sure to do it right. Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Below you will find tips for sunless tanning, sunburn first aide and proper use of sunscreen to protect your skin while gaining a beautiful tan. By any chance if you are looking for “Coolsculpting near me West Hollywood“, get in touch with “https://crmcaesthetics.com/” – they are the best in their business.
• Try the light to Medium products if you have fair skin or the Dark formula if you have darker skin.
• Before applying sunless tanners, cleanse and exfoliate skin with a soft loofah or cloth to achieve a longer-lasting, even tan and allow it to dry. Any dry patches will absorb too much color and your tan will look uneven.
• When applying to the face, avoid spreading in or around eyes.
• Use sparingly around knees, ankles and elbows where formula can develop darker. Apply a thin even coat over your body. Using either horizontal and vertical strokes or a circular motion.
• Use a sponge paintbrush, available at any hardware store, to apply self tanner to your back. …Read more →