A great tan makes you look healthy and beautiful, but make sure to do it right. Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Below you will find tips for sunless tanning, sunburn first aide and proper use of sunscreen to protect your skin while gaining a beautiful tan. By any chance if you are looking for “Coolsculpting near me West Hollywood“, get in touch with “https://crmcaesthetics.com/” – they are the best in their business.
• Try the light to Medium products if you have fair skin or the Dark formula if you have darker skin.
• Before applying sunless tanners, cleanse and exfoliate skin with a soft loofah or cloth to achieve a longer-lasting, even tan and allow it to dry. Any dry patches will absorb too much color and your tan will look uneven.
• When applying to the face, avoid spreading in or around eyes.
• Use sparingly around knees, ankles and elbows where formula can develop darker. Apply a thin even coat over your body. Using either horizontal and vertical strokes or a circular motion.
• Use a sponge paintbrush, available at any hardware store, to apply self tanner to your back. Look for one that is from two to three inches in size. Wash before use and let it air dry.
• When using spray products spray and blend quickly and thoroughly over one body part at a time. Do not saturate. Apply a lighter amount of sunless tanning product to areas with thick, dry skin such as elbows, palms and knees.
• Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application.
• To tan the backs of your hands, apply with a make-up wedge in smooth even strokes being sure to blend in evenly. Tan hands and feet–If you use a selftanner on your hands and feet, use a make-up sponge to blend well around the fingers and toes. If you take your time in applying carefully, it will look very natural.
• Avoid contact with clothing, fabrics, furniture, and carpet.
• Wait one hour before applying any foundation or moisturizer or before swimming or bathing.
• Reapply as needed to maintain or deepen color.
Foot Care at home, Pedicure, Milk Bath, Deodorizing Foot Powder, foot mask, Foot care tips at home
Pamper Your Feet
Your feet have to last you a lifetime, don’t neglect them. Here are some tips to keep your feet in shape. Healthy feet are very important.
Steps to a Perfect Pedicure
• Remove old polish and examine feet for any nail or foot disorders.
• Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm, vibrating footbath that has an
aromatic, disinfectant solution. Try this one… 1 Tablespoons baking soda and 10 drops of your favorite essential oil.
• Remove dead skin with an exfoliating cream. Callused skin should be treated with a moisturizing product, and then gently buffed with an exfoliating tool. It should never be cut or shaved off.
• Hydrate cuticles with cuticle cream, then pushed back from the nail platewith an orangewood stick.
• Trim toenails and file, with corners gently rounded to prevent them from growing into the corners of the surrounding tissue.
• The highlight of any pedicure is the soothing foot and leg massage (to the knee) that relaxes tired muscles and promotes circulation.
• Finally, apply polish. Try a French manicure or colorful nail art for added appeal!
Milk Bath For Your Feet
Warm 3 cups whole milk. In another bowl, mix 1/2 cup coarse salt and 1/3 cup olive oil. Soak feet in milk for 10 minutes, then rinse. Scrub feet with salt-oil mixture. Rinse and apply a moisturizer and thick socks (heated in the dryer) to seal in the softness.
Exfoliate your feet!
Use a loofah sponge to exfoliate tops, sides and bottom of your feet. Remember to scrub all of your toes too. After drying with a fluffy towel, apply your favorite moisturizer generously and then put on a thick (heated from the dryer) pair of socks on for a pampered feeling.
Deodorizing Foot Bath
• 1/2 cup white vinegar
• 5-6 Tbsp Epsom salts
• 1 gallon warm water
Soak the feet for 10 min.
Next try this smoothing foot defoliant
• 8 strawberries
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped almonds.
Mix gently being careful to not over mix. Massage all over feet rinse off and dry thoroughly.
Next use this wonderful Banana Foot Cream
Dry feet will become smooth and soft overnight if you mix:
• 1/2 Banana
• 1 Tablespoon Honey
• juice from 1/2 Lemon juice
• 1 Tablespoon Natural margarine
Smear on feet and wear thick socks to bed. Wash off in the morning.